Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Organic traffic as the main source of traffic for a website

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Organic traffic refers to visitors who find your website through search engines like Google, without any paid promotion or advertising.

Many webmasters consider organic traffic to be the most valuable type of traffic, as it indicates that your website is relevant and useful to users. In contrast, relying too heavily on paid traffic or other sources of traffic can be risky, as it may not be sustainable in the long term.

So, what do you think about organic traffic as the main source of traffic for a website? Do you believe that it's essential for a website's success, or are there other sources of traffic that are just as important? Have you ever focused solely on organic traffic, and if so, what were the results?

There are certainly some challenges involved in building organic traffic, such as the need to create high-quality content, optimize for search engines, and build backlinks from other websites. However, many webmasters believe that the benefits of organic traffic, such as long-term sustainability and higher conversion rates, are worth the effort.

What about you? What are your thoughts on organic traffic as the main source of traffic for a website? Have you experienced success with building organic traffic, or have you found other sources of traffic to be just as valuable?

Need to do white hat SEO, if you are looking for organic traffic ... Organic traffic is just like a reward for your ethical and hard work on SEO ..... You can get traffics from other sources also like activities on social media, communities but organic traffic is for long time. Once you get good position in search engines then you will good amount of traffics for free and for long time.

So my vote is going for organic traffic .... I recommend and prefer always organic traffic because its also improve reputation of firm / website.

I think it's terrible as a source because it's impossible for people to get, unless they have tons of money to pay an SEO company or to do self SEO. You cannot rank for nothing these days for nothing. You could back around 2011. In fact, I did and I made a couple a hundred USD a month.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor