Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

đź’ˇ Updates New Theme: Illuminate

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
New Theme: Illuminate

I have added a new theme to our selection which can be found at the bottom left. Or through this link. It's currently a bit modified with a subtle cherry color. If anyone would like another color, let me know I can set that up quite easily. :)

Awesome theme by XenFocus. I'm tempted to get a new theme for Revillution with this on-going sale he got running at the moment. :p Tempted.....very tempting.....

Awesome theme by XenFocus. I'm tempted to get a new theme for Revillution with this on-going sale he got running at the moment. :p Tempted.....very tempting.....
Definitely worth it! I had purchased this theme about 4 years ago, so a renewal was next to nothing. :) But still, his themes are reasonably priced and worth it.

Definitely worth it! I had purchased this theme about 4 years ago, so a renewal was next to nothing. :) But still, his themes are reasonably priced and worth it.
I agree. I bought Ortem as well as Carbon, i might renew Ortem, but i'm tempted to just buy something like illuminate pro and get the light & dark versions of a theme together for like $40 lol.

I agree. I bought Ortem as well as Carbon, i might renew Ortem, but i'm tempted to just buy something like illuminate pro and get the light & dark versions of a theme together for like $40 lol.
Nice! Carbon is a great theme imo. I might renew Pad from DohTheme and I'm also getting a custom theme designed which will be available in a couple of weeks/months. :)

Nice! Carbon is a great theme imo. I might renew Pad from DohTheme and I'm also getting a custom theme designed which will be available in a couple of weeks/months. :)
If ya could DM me and let me know how much that's gonna run ya. I have an old theme from Sarah/Kik from ZB that i'd love to have redone on XF.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest