Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

💡 Updates New Dark Style: Alt (1 Viewer)

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
New Dark Style: Alt

We now have another Style to our selection: Alt.

It's a great dark style that is newly released from yesterday. Couldn't resist on purchasing and adding this style. 😅 :love:
Enjoy!

QNDGgf.png

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
I’m pleased you all like the new theme. Which makes me question, should we have Alt as the default theme or should we keep Mere as default?

I'd personally stick with what is already the default theme just due to the fact that since the creation of the forum it has kind of set a presence and mood for the overall forum. Switching from theme to theme for the default theme I've never been much of a fan of.

I'd personally stick with what is already the default theme just due to the fact that since the creation of the forum it has kind of set a presence and mood for the overall forum. Switching from theme to theme for the default theme I've never been much of a fan of.
Okay, that’s a good point.

I'd keep the default theme as the standard and let people decide which specific theme they want to use.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 16 76.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest