Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Miles Morales Signature (1 Viewer)

prophet

Renowned member
Website
otaku-paradise.net
Credits
EXHaGmI.png

View on dA: https://www.deviantart.com/im-prophet/art/M...ature-965481284
Credits are included on dA

Advertisement Placeholder
Dude.. that’s epic. Looks really awesome. I showed this to my son and he’s crazy about it. ❤️
Really excited to see it. My brother in law saw it yesterday and claimed it was the movie of the year. It must be pretty good so I'm sure I'll see it in the coming weeks. The new video games looks incredible too.

Not only do I LOVE the colors/effects and the overall signature... I'm jealous of the text! Text was always my struggle, but it was done beautifully <3

Not only do I LOVE the colors/effects and the overall signature... I'm jealous of the text! Text was always my struggle, but it was done beautifully <3
Text has always been one of my shortcomings. Jasper always had one the best text placements and styles so I try to take some inspiration from him and some of the RPers.

Text has always been one of my shortcomings. Jasper always had one the best text placements and styles so I try to take some inspiration from him and some of the RPers.
Sometimes mine was good and then others terrible. It was difficult to find the font I loved. You did amazing on this one though! Jasper did always have really good placement! the RPers text placement is also pretty fantastic as well, their art is a totally different art style from the foruming world.

Prophet? Like my old buddy Prophet? Love the design and the way you drew us into your focal with the way the signature flows. I would maybe NOT tone down your lighting so much at the bottom and maybe wash your left side of your signature a little bit, Reminds me of some old sprite signatures from back in the day, Did you tone down the lighting with red and yellow overlays?

Prophet? Like my old buddy Prophet? Love the design and the way you drew us into your focal with the way the signature flows. I would maybe NOT tone down your lighting so much at the bottom and maybe wash your left side of your signature a little bit, Reminds me of some old sprite signatures from back in the day, Did you tone down the lighting with red and yellow overlays?
I did and went with a black brush over it to take it away from the focal point. This was the original without the lighting toned down quite a bit:
51lT6Ft.png

I've had a bad habit with it recently trying unfortunately but trying to mix it up a bit depending on the signature. Mostly to try and make sure that the extra space doesn't take as much away from the focal point. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 16 76.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest