Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Joe Biden

Advertisement Placeholder
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

Here is a non American perspective.

The guy (Biden) is an embarrassment to the US, everyone sees it, and we all talk about how bad it must be over there to have this senile as the "best" choice to run the US. He has made the US an International laughing stock.. sorry you might not agree with what I have to say, but its true. Also the Dems are jumping ship as quickly as possible, unfortunately they just don't have any real alternative at the moment which says a lot about the state of play over there.

Weekend At Bernies would be an accurate description.

Cheers.

/non American

The guy (Biden) is an embarrassment to the US, everyone sees it, and we all talk about how bad it must be over there to have this senile as the "best" choice to run the US. He has made the US an International laughing stock.. sorry you might not agree with what I have to say, but its true. Also the Dems are jumping ship as quickly as possible, unfortunately they just don't have any real alternative at the moment which says a lot about the state of play over there.

You can say that again. If you haven't watched the YouTuber, "Don't Walk, Run!", you will probably enjoy the channel as much as I do. It has been worth watching every video. The man makes fun of Biden on everything he does and it is entertaining.

Cheers.

/non American
Yeah I'm more left leaning and can't stand sleepy Joe lol. Bernie Sanders would have been a much better candidate. Donald Trump is also an embarrassment to the GOP too IMO.

You can say that again. If you haven't watched the YouTuber, "Don't Walk, Run!", you will probably enjoy the channel as much as I do. It has been worth watching every video. The man makes fun of Biden on everything he does and it is entertaining.

hahaha yeah I have followed him for quite some time. about 81 millions votes worth of time hahaha..

Yeah I'm more left leaning and can't stand sleepy Joe lol. Bernie Sanders would have been a much better candidate. Donald Trump is also an embarrassment to the GOP too IMO.
The whole political system needs a rewrite on both sides and an injection of younger people 100%

The whole political system needs a rewrite on both sides and an injection of younger people 100%
No, the system doesn't need a re-write.... it simply needs to have the participants dealing more in reality than fantasy.
The pity is there are numbers on both sides (and currently it favors the right) that fall prey to rank stupidity when looking at everything based upon actual facts. With the right, you currently have worship of an individual... and it is a repeat of history, one of the worst instances of this was with the Axis power players.

Last edited:

Cheers.

/non American
You think so? I’d vote him over Trump any day . Trump’s crimes are far worse than Biden IMO.

Watcha think @Ravenfreak my friend? Of course anyone is welcome to add input :)

You think so? I’d vote him over Trump any day . Trump’s crimes are far worse than Biden IMO.

I wouldn't vote for either of them. They're both pieces of shit. One of the things that bothers me about Biden is that I don't like how he treats women and young girls. There's several of these gold nuggets floating around on the Internet and in the news of him making teen girls and women feel uncomfortable. But hey, 81 million votes!

5JOQcth.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't vote for either of them. They're both pieces of shit. I don't like how Biden treats women and young girls. He acts like a pedophile. There's several of these gold nuggets floating around on the Internet and in the news of him touching young girls and women, making them feel uncomfortable. But hey, 81 million votes!

5JOQcth.gif
Oh and what about the recording of Trump making sexual remarks about his own daughter?

Betcha that deepfakes of Biden may have been posted in retaliation to upvote. Just can’t trust Trump. At all!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds