Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Jobs Where People Are Treated Like Trash

Advertisement Placeholder
What are some of the top jobs where people are treated like trash?

I've been in the food and retail industry only in my lifetime and I can say that I've had a handful of people treat me poorly. Many people online say these two industries are where people get trash-talked.

What's your opinion on the subject?
I have worked at the hospitality sector and believe me when I tell you that those people are treated like real trash. You will see guests decades younger shouting and yelling for some trivia reason. But we can't do anything, like it is commonly said: customers are always right 🙂

Anyone who works for Wal-Mart
I have been there and done that. There are so many Karens and whatever they decided was the male equivalent name. I worked for Walmart overall for somewhere around 10 years. Not to mention, the teenagers. Some kids purposely broke two different wine bottles in two different places when I first started working overnight. One lady screamed at the top of her lungs to a manager where you could hear her throughout the store.

On top of customers, you have to deal with foolish co-workers from time to time and their stupidity.

Never again do I want to work for such a company.

Retail workers are treated like shit the most. Customers think they run the stores they enter and can do no wrong because of the trope "the customer is always right"

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds