Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

jCodes 5-Year Anniversary (1 Viewer)

Cory

Community Manager
Community
Team Manager
Website
jcodes.jcink.net
Credits
Yesterday marks the day of jCodes being open for 5 years straight. We are happy to provide coding resources and services to fellow Jcink owners and preserve many of the resources that were left useless on ZetaBoards after its closure. We hope to continue to build up our resource databases as much as possible and continue serving Jcink boards with our vast array of codes and skins.

Official announcement topic: https://jcodes.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=1671

Advertisement Placeholder
@Cory it truly is incredible the work you've put into jCodes! The fact that so many creative themes get to live on long after the death of Zetaboards is so amazing. <3 You've provided a place for people to go if they seeked out similar themes as well. It's lovely to have a place that is reliable and can be counted on to remain open! 5 years is an incredible amount of time to work on a project and continue to work on helping others. :)

Thanks, you two!

@Reverie: I am glad to have provided much of what was available on ZetaBoards at the time, there is so much more I can do in fact. I just get burnt out easily on converting new themes, but I'm thinking about starting a new one soon, just not sure which one to convert. Thanks for the kind words!

Truly congratulations is in order. A big thank you for keeping the memories of InvisionFree and ZetaBoards alive and the work of those who poured in heart and soul for the network.

Thanks, to both of you!

That's my ultimate goal, @Gio, to keep resources alive that were forsaken with the closure of Zathyus Networks. (y)

5 years is quite the milestone! You've done a great job with jCodes over the years, keep up the great work Cory!

Thanks, you people, it means a lot to me! Running a forum is fun and rewarding at the same time, so as long as that interest remains and Jcink remains then my forum will probably keep going for a very long time.

I'm sorry I'm late to the party but I just wanted to say congrats to your and your community. That's quite an accomplishment to be hanging around for that long.

I'm sorry I'm late to the party but I just wanted to say congrats to your and your community. That's quite an accomplishment to be hanging around for that long.
Thanks, I hope we continue to provide excellent resources, and support, and fulfill requests to meet the user's needs. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 16 76.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest