Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it hard for you to make friends?

Advertisement Placeholder
Online: I just say hello and we're besties

In person: Extremely difficult. Everyone is doing something and that something does not include making friends.

In person: Extremely difficult. Everyone is doing something and that something does not include making friends.

I can empathize. It's hard to deal with people outside of the Internet. This is exactly why I turned to online dating because it's easier to talk to people. You have an excuse to message them and they can't villainize, make fun of, or call you a creep for trying to connect with them.

Yes, because I let my mental health be in the way of making friendships. I feel like if I told them or they figured out about my mental health issues then it would all be judgment from there on out. Friends rarely last a lifetime anyway, I try to find happiness in the things I enjoy doing instead of depending on others to create happiness for me.

Online: I just say hello and we're besties

Ha, that made me laugh.

I don't think that should stop you from letting others know that you enjoy spending time with them, and letting that be the social cue for them to reciprocate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds