Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many bank accounts do you have?

Heatman

Service Team
Service Team
Top Performer
Credits
When it comes to saving money in the bank, you need a bank account to be able to do that. I know some people who have multiple bank accounts for different reasons. For me, I have just two bank accounts and I'm not sure if I'm going to get another one.

I have 3 bank accounts at the moment and most of them are for personal use apart from the one that I use for my business. Having multiple bank accounts is helpful for people that do daily business transactions.

I have the following bank accounts ;

1. Savings account
2. Current account
3. Joint account
4. Fixed deposit account

If I add online accounts, it's going to be a lot more.

I have 3 working bank accounts and to be honest, I am not even sure why I have three bank accounts in different banks. One of the reasons I feel we should have a bank account in different banks is the offers that some of the banks offer like in India State Bank of India provides maximum offers to its customers.

I have so many bank accounts before like around three to four but i can't say i have one again. Everything got blocked online. I just make use of my credit card to pay and receive money

I can't count anymore, I have multiple local bank accounts. I've forgotten most of them but those banks keeps sending me reminder messages via mails. That's when I noticed I still have account with them.

Having one bank account is enough for me. I use my one account for all my transaction.

I have one savings bank account with HDFC bank and it's one of the popular banks in India with best customer service and seamless banking and I mostly do internet banking and it's so convenient through HDFC.

Well as for me I define differently and I like to test out as many services from banks as possible.Most of them do not have monthly maintainance fee.So I have more than 4 bank accounts and I have also use independent fintech companies that offer MasterCards.

I have a business account and the rest are savings account for varulious purposes.Such as for buying food,for Netflix subscriptions,working online and just and just testing their services.I also rent them out or help people make some legal and normal tra scations monthly at a small fee.

I only have 2 bank accounts. One is used as my personal account where I save money. The second is by salary account where I receive my work pay. It's from the account that I have money sent to my personal account.

Just two, my primary account and my savings account. My savings account is just put back for bills I have to pay.

I have a primary account, a savings account, a savings CD account, and I suppose I'd count this as an account as well - my investment account. I have considered also opening an account with a credit union as I know they can get better loans sometimes - but it's just been on my list of considerations.

I have:
  • Joint checking
  • Joint savings
  • Business account for my websites
I also used YNAB as my financial software which is amazing. If used properly you can live off your last month's income instead of current months. It's financial no stress bliss always knowing you have a month's buffer automatically built in.

(I have more with my savings though)

I've got accounts at 2 banks. With my main bank I have 2 savings, 1 current and 1 savings for retirement. With the other I just have 1 savings and 1 current.

Three - a current account at two different banks so if one card screws up, I am not without funds until I can get to the bank to get it sorted, plus a third for savings.

I have a joint account in my main bank and my husband has a joint account set aside for us as a way to save for the future(even though he won't keep that money saved).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor