Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you experience emotions?

Emotions for me come in waves, sometimes I am dealing with negative emotions, while other times I'm dealing with positive emotions. Negative emotions, for me at least, are usually triggered by resentment. I have resented many things in life due to life not always being the way I hoped it'd be. Positive emotions, on the other hand, often come from a sense of success or being noticed for the good things we do.

I deal with negative emotions pretty badly sometimes, and I keep feeding onto them, which makes the matter worse. Comparison is the thief of joy they say, and a lot of times I compare myself to the successes of others, which is never really a good thing to do.

I don't get upset too often but when I do it comes in a burst. I get mad, say a few choice words and then I'll get over it within minutes. I'm a sore loser too when it comes to playing games, I used to be worse as a kid however.

I can honestly say I often can't put to words what I am feeling other than basic feelings like happy sad mad hangry. I also can't figure out why I feel some type of way or this or that, I am really shitty at it. Suppose I've never been good at it.

How?

😄

Consciously, if possible.

We're never not experiencing "emotion".

It's just much more noticable whenever external experiences are freely allowed to dominate our will—thusly influencing our internalized state of self-ness both "negatively" & "positively".

"E-motion" is a noticable sense of the vitalizing "energy" all living creatures self-generate, basically it's what powers the trillions of cellular components comprising our physical bodz totalities—😂 we'd all literally cease to function and decompose into putrified puddles otherwise.

"E-motion" is the vitalizing "energy" when in a state of sense perceptible "motion".
We then become aware of it.

We refer to the more overtly apparent "energy" as "emotion" simply coz this is generally when we become consciously aware of drastic energetic fluctuations rather than energetic homeostasis.

Think, when you're relaxed and calm, everything is going well,...do ya sense emotivity"—"positive" & "negative"?

Or do ya sense nothing?
Suddenly your tv randomly explodes,...💥.

Do ya sense nothing then?

Do ya sense "positive" or "negative" "emotion"?

Happy?

Sad?

Angry?

Frightened?

Un-phased like a total boss?

Etc...

Or perhaps sensing neither definitive polarity, but rather a rapid fluctuation between either—ie: "anxiousness"

What happens once realizing the perceived danger has already passed?

Happy?

Sad?

Etc...

Does the sense of "anxiousness" simply dissipate, leaving you sensing nothing again?

Does the sense begin feeling like an uncomfortable pressure rapidly building up inside?

Or perhaps instead you sense as though energized?

Did you yell at the stupid exploding tv coz it's a c#nt or maybe ya laughed at the spontaneous absurdity of what just occurred?

If neither,...🤭...well that's essentially indicative of "emotive" sense perceptivity "blindness".
Like a "primary psychopath",...yet that doesn't mean overt "emotivity" didn't occur—similarly like shining a bright light in a blind individuals eyes,...they can't see the light, does light not exist?

If ya yelled at the surprise tv bomb,...ya might wanna recognize that this indicates underdeveloped self control—or outright negligence.(*extremely prolific throughout our current societies because for some odd reason irresponsibility is being encouraged, celebrated & rewarded.)

The "negative" "emotivity"—that uncomfortable internal pressure— is not addressed and like the tv, or an unopened can of baked beans on a barbie—eventually 💥chaka laka, it'll find a way to release whether ya like it or not—usually not.

If instead ya laughed,...😄...and logically addressed the resulting aftermath in a deliberated manner, whether fully cognizant or otherwise, this is indicative of more efficacious self maintenance development,...ya managed to control & direct the pressure toward a non-destructive release outlet—ya laughed it out, and began clearing up tv chunks—ya might recognize this energizing sense—as "motivation".

It's certainly not easy to assume conscious self-responsibility, i still struggle all the time and it's taken near on a decade to assert dominance over the prior feralized "ego"-"self" who would literally destroy sh#t & people at the drop of a hat.

Now i cast awareness back to that pseudo-"me" and i find "him" comically absurd.

Tip: whenever becoming aware of internal "emotive" discomfort—💥—focus on it—try to realize it isn't you and you do not have to attach to it,...just breathe and take notice of how the pressure behaves as you bare witness.
You can direct it any way you will.

Emotions hit me hard. I feel everything sometimes x's 100. I am an empath so others' emotions also effect me. I cry when others cry, I find similarities that make me cry. It sucks to be SO emotional. Depression can hit from time to time, but I've always said it comes in waves. Some days are better than others.

Emotions hit me hard. I feel everything sometimes x's 100. I am an empath so others' emotions also effect me. I cry when others cry, I find similarities that make me cry. It sucks to be SO emotional. Depression can hit from time to time, but I've always said it comes in waves. Some days are better than others.
Hey Rev, firstly, just so ya know, i am indeed fully cognizant of my noticably peculiar/eccentric behaviours more often presented to you (& to most others in general)...
...though i am actually-intentionally projecting this particular digital persona.(for my own reasons)

Behind this persona is something entirely authentic and i would like to share a glimpse of experiential insight with you here...

...(please note(& i mean this with neutral intention): an "empath" is not an actual thing, but rather a mere fabricated pseudo-"concept"—a social-ideological fiction.(*aka: 'Memetic Virus'.))
For you see, all conscious beings possess fundamental capacities for various non-physical sense perceptivity potentialities—yet many have simply had this largely "educated" out of "self"-developmental (*'Individuation') prioritization, in most cases quite often becoming completely disregarded or crippled entirely,... while some of us are somehow just naturally gifted with highly developed non-physical perception capacities(*whether we wilfully develop such or otherwise), like that for "e-motivity" via what we now generally refer to as "empathy".

You're actually doing far more than just "crying" when others "cry".
(*note: this is a very complex subject, which is essentially foreign for most, so i will limit myself to briefly explaining via simplistic generalizations)
So anyways, Rev, ya certainly ain't merely "crying" when you are consciously present of others "crying".

What you are actually doing, is participating in "energetic" transferral & transmutation.

i realize it may seem as though to be effectively accomplishing nothin beyond just "crying" due to an-other "crying"—perhaps, for example: as if the other's "emotivity" has somehow infected ya, &/or maybe as if you're uncommonly susceptible to such, furthermore your "crying" may even be arrogantly judged by those who witness this occuring with you,...yet these non-exhaustive examples would be completely inaccurate.

Whenever you come to awareness that you are "crying" due to an-other "crying"-(*or any other similarly-seemingly "unjustified" physically responsive presentation you may likely be familiar with consciously realizing)-you are actually participant to effecting mitigation of the other individuals "e-motive" distress.

i am suggesting that you are actually helping the other by sharing their burden.

In my actual opinion, this is what i strongly equate to being highly indicative of a very uncommonly developed core characterological benevolence. i think you are a frickin angel Rev!
It is no exaggeration to state here that indeed i am genuinely humbled to have had the opportunity here to digitally meet you at this specific transient—relatively—fleeting moment among all the moments comprising the infinite temporal expanse of millennia, forever beyond us.

🙂i tip my cap in your honour Rev.

I'm mostly a very happy person. If the other emotions come on too strong and it seems as if they're difficult to handle, then I distract myself or I think about my happy thoughts. The best way to get back to being happy is always a good long hike at the park.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor