Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How busy is your site? Post your Statistics (1 Viewer)

cdub

Recognized member
Credits
I'm curious how busy everyone's site is. My site is about applying to film school so it is extremely seasonal and I pretty much have to completely build up an entirely new userbase every year although some users stick around if they are reapplying.

Here's the current raw stats of my site as of today (just clicking on Statistics in XF admin with no changes in settings)

Screen Shot 2023-06-04 at 11.18.20 AM.png

Here's 2 years:

Screen Shot 2023-06-04 at 11.18.50 AM.png

Here's all time: (well edited to 2002 from 1995)

Screen Shot 2023-06-04 at 11.19.40 AM.png

And here's all time with reactions removed:

Screen Shot 2023-06-04 at 11.20.07 AM.png

Post yours! :)

Advertisement Placeholder
Whoa you're forum has been online for that long?! That's quite impressive! Here are my stats, my community was merged from three different ones and we've been online for about a month now. I really need to promote the site a bit more it seems.
theezone stats.png

I LOVE THIS THREAD. :) I really like seeing the stats - it is interesting to see when people are most active and not active!

Here's a few from us. :D
Post + Reactions one month

Screenshot_112.png
Posts + reaction since 30th September
Screenshot_113.png
Post since 30th September
Screenshot_114.png
Users active since 30th September
Screenshot_115.png

Don't get a lot of posts... but again, that's not what I targeted my site towards.... it's more towards giving others access to the data.

7 day
Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 6.52.03 AM.png

30 day

Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 6.53.14 AM.png
And considering how "niche" my forum is... it's not too bad. I get a LOT of traffic viewing content... not a lot creating it.. but that's normal (again) for the niche I am in and the "work" it take to force your way into the field when there several T-Rex sites in existence.

Post + Reactions one month
Woah what happened early May reaction wise? 🤣
Don't get a lot of posts... but again, that's not what I targeted my site towards.... it's more towards giving others access to the data.
Very cool to see. Thanks for sharing.

Anyways interesting to see these stats.

I think I have a ton of lurkers not registering or posting as well. I haven't really checked out analytics too much recently as the new analytics is way too confusing to me from what I've been used to all these years.

Woah what happened early May reaction wise? 🤣

Very cool to see. Thanks for sharing.

Anyways interesting to see these stats.

I think I have a ton of lurkers not registering or posting as well. I haven't really checked out analytics too much recently as the new analytics is way too confusing to me from what I've been used to all these years.
@André usually spams the reactions. 🤣

And this is from Cloudflare

IMG_5446.jpeg

I'm on my phone but here's my analytics from the app. I still don't get the new analytics.

Screenshot_20230605-071100.png

@André usually spams the reactions. 🤣
🤔...hmmm, i maaaay have been far too chonked,...perhaps going overboard with the 'A',...apparently twice...

...yet still i must stress, it's the 'n' & the 'r' that are most nagging, seeming to be no less than an undeveloped mess, one might say they're somewhat lagging, nevertheless as we can see, my statistical tagging was a total success.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 16 76.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest