Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Headphones or Speakers (1 Viewer)

Reverie

Mythical member
Retired Staff
Credits
When using a computer, or I suppose even a mobile device... when you're on these devices do you listen with headphones or do you use speakers? What do you prefer? Do you use one over the other in certain moments perhaps?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'd rather use speakers, but when others are around and I know it'll bother them, I'll gladly use headphones.

Depends on the situation.

Headphones if people are around me and I know they're going to be disturbed with my noise. Otherwise, just down to pure laziness of not wanting to get my headphones it'll be blasting haha.

If I am at home and I want to shut everything out whilst I am working and I am on my PC, I tend to use my earbuds to listen to music. If I am around the house, I tend to have my music playing out loud on either my stereo or my Alexa.

I always use headphones, especially when I'm playing a game on my computer. It helps me become immersed in the world, and if I'm playing Minecraft I can hear the mobs better if I'm using my headphones. I don't have speakers for my computer anyway, my monitor has speakers built in but they're not the best.

I would listen to speakers unless the situation made it impossible. However, though, some music like Pink Floyd, sounds better on headphones. What other artists are like that?

I can't listen to anything without headphones. I'm a pretty private person. :p

I prefer to use headphones always since I don't want to bother people around me. Also, it helps in giving a better experience since if we are on speakers, we will get outside noise as well.

Headphones so my neighbours can't hear my terrible music xD

I curranty use a headset for my computer. seeing as I haven't gotten new speakers yet. Console I ether use the same headset or soundbar of roommate isn't home or watching a movie together. my tablet/phone earbuds.

If I am on my PC, I use the speakers as I'm not the biggest fan of wired earphones and anything I watch is usually what the family watches too, but if I'm on my phone I use my wireless earbuds if they are charged.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 16 76.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest