Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you had Covid yet?

Advertisement Placeholder
I never had it. I kept my distance, wear my mask and isolate myself from any mass crowding.

Two timers club.
never include me in that club.... has so many different meanings....

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

As far as I am aware I have never carried COVID and I have never been sick with it. My eldest son and my daughter were both very ill towards the end of 2019 when COVID was very much around and we are convinced to this day they both had COVID. My daughter had it again in 2021 as well and was really ill with it again. I may have carried it but with me not falling ill I couldn't say for sure.

I have not had Covid yet, don't mask except at doctor's appointments and only had the first 2 vaccine shots since I had anaphylaxis after receiving them. I've only been sick twice in the last two years and tested negative multiple times for those. I think part of my "sickness" wasn't being ill but the fact that I was having an allergic reaction to the medicine and it made me cough.

I've had it once in January of 2021. Was coming back from visiting my mom over Christmas and stopped at a Florida rest stop for some coffee. Two guys kept invading my space and weren't wearing masks. I was, but I wasn't careful when I got back into the car with handling the mask and not sanitizing my hands. I'm pretty sure that's where I got it. Was really sick for a week and then fatigued for the 2nd week. It felt like a bad flu, but I did work remotely the whole time (with a lot of breaks).

Yep I got it last year over the Fourth of July weekend. The clerk in the department next to mine was out sick with it, and I had to cover for her. I'm pretty sure I got it from her workstation... It sucked since I missed out on my Holiday pay. It started as a persistent cough that wouldn't go away. It finally did once I went to sleep, but then when I woke up the next day I felt terrible. The second night I had chills so bad, I was bundled up in my comforter even though it was super hot outside. Needless to say that was the worst 4th of July I have ever had.

I have had COVID 3 times since the end of 2019.
I got COVID in December 2019 and got very ill with it, I had it again in October 2021 and was ill with it and I had it in October 2023 which also made me ill.
Hoping not to get it again anytime soon.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds