Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever failed in business?

Ragnar

Renowned member
Credits
Starting and running a business has never been easy for those people involved. I used to remember when I began a fabrics business at high school, but I couldn't breakeven after some weeks and closed it. Have you managed any business that you didn't succeed in it?

Advertisement Placeholder
My mother helped me open a video store once in 2005. It was just for fun. We sold movies and video games. It was a complete and utter failure. Hardly any business despite how much we advertised. Lack of profits. Rude people. Thieves. Yeah, we decided to close and sell after being open for 6 months. It wasn't worth the headache.

I currently have my own business at the moment in which I work as a freelance writer and I will admit, I have had ups and downs with my business with some days it feeling like it was failing and other times feeling like it was becoming a huge success. I haven't ever given up though as I know with time and patience, it will succeed and that with everything you will have ups and downs.

Yes of course, I have run a business some years which ended up not being successful. It was back in the days when I was still a student in the University. I started a perfume and body spray business. I had to sell mostly to students and many of them bought on credit and paid me in installments. This didn't help me in the business, so I had to stop it.

No, I don't have any experience with running a business. I have never started any business yet but I have a business plan which I'm currently working on. Once it's ready, I'll start my own business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds