Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you ever been in a toxic relationship?

Credits
I know that there are some people who are yet to even be in any relationship since they have been single all their lives. For those that have come a long way with relationships, have you ever being in a toxic relationship? How long were you in such relationship before saying no more or are you still in such a relationship?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have unfortunately been in a toxic relationship, yes. I was in the relationship for 10 years before I finally said something and got out of it. Many people often ask why I didn't leave sooner and why I chose to stay. At the time with the things being said and drummed into my head, I honestly thought no one would believe me and I would have no way out. I was very thankful when I did finally speak out I was believed.

I have managed to stay out of toxic relationships because of how ugly things can get within a short period of time. It is never going to end well. I used to know a lady that I decided not to date because she saw nothing wrong with domestic violence.

I've been in several. I spent 11 years in a toxic marriage. The divorce was liberating.

I am just imagining how difficult it must have been staying in a marraige where one is not very happy. I am happy for you that you are free from it at last.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds