Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Have you come across a forum that the members are totally pathetic?

Website
astrowhat.com
Credits
Generally all the forums I have participated in have had worthwhile members... but honestly, there was one that I did that imply consisted of total losers/incels/cult members...and no, it was not TAZ.. that's another "ball game".
It (by the very name) was a site that ONLY lived to bash others. I discourage ANY reasonable person of sanity to avoid BASH.ZONE as you would someone with multiple STD's (incurable) unless you like dealing with the most inbred of society. If you like battling with encephalitic idiots... you may want to go and join there.
At first I thought that they may actually be reasonable persons... but their idiocy and positions proved that supposition incorrect.
In case you can't tell... nope, I have NO use for the lowbrow IQ that the majority of their "members" have. They'd have a difficult time fighting their way out of a sopping wet rice paper sack.
BTW, hi Sheldon, SneakyDave, Cloaked and the other few alternative personas that play over there. I know you read here (and at other sites but don't have the balls to participate at them)... so have fun. Hope your group massaging "fills the bill" for y'all.

Have you ever joined a forum that the members turned out to be total idiots?

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Ha, we were also mentioned after the guy who owns it got an email from me after purchasing extra license. I’ve seen their threads and overall content and find it amusing. It’s funny to see bash websites are still a thing and only certain people participate in it. I wouldn’t worry about it much though, it’s a website that doesn’t matter. Consider it an honor to have people talk about you. You must be doing something right. If you have no haters, you’re not doing it right, lol.

You must be doing something right. If you have no haters, you’re not doing it right, lol.
The irony is.. they actually don't realize how pathetic they really are.
They simply got "upset" with me because I refused to bow at the alter of their cult leader and eat the corn/peanuts he dropped and actually had opinions based upon facts.... sorry.. I actually have a mind of my own that I know how to use! I don't need to be told how to "think".... but apparently they are still in kindergarten and have to be told how to act/think.
I keep expecting them to break out in Horst-Wessel-Lied, never mind the 45th "cult leader" flags that they bow to. And I've most likely been voting a particular party line WELL longer than them... they simply consist of a bunch of roaches that are attempting to usurp it.
Apparently their intelligence level is so low they have to be told how to think and progress through life, unlike the majority of adults that aren't in a certain conservative cult membership. :eek: :LOL:
At least one of them fits that bill to a "T"... thinking because he's a "Marine" they are perfect and the basis of honesty, justice and whatever... never mind the fact that one was just found with a 14 year old in their barracks and many others can be shown to be "sacks of shit" upon society... He simply can't acknowledge (apparently it's above his ability of reasoning/intelligence) to recognize that Marines are no different than any other segment of society... but one "power" they have is they simply tend to be more easily brainwashed.
Needless to say... none of them have the balls to come engage elsewhere other than their "safe zone"... one of the very things they tend to whine about! :rolleyes:

Yes, I've posted over there.. but generally the content is not anything I wouldn't post elsewhere.. heck... simply look at my "rag" on XF in the Off-Topic area.
I don't have ANY issues with calling folks out... no matter if it pisses them off or not and it's on their "official" support site. That's simply me... I'm at my very nature a blunt person. Don't like it... I really don't care. :cool:
I'm was not placed upon this planet to "please the masses"... but simply to be myself.
BTW, I simply asked for them to delete my account.. but they decided to rename it and give it a different email address... how much more f**king childish can you get, especially when they address an account they have renamed and cannot respond to... they in NO manner qualify for the definition of adults. 🤭

Honestly.. I fully expect they'll be whining like the little babies they are over there when they see this thread... but that's typical for them. They are still waiting for certain aspects of male maturity to drop and their voices to taken on a deeper tonal quality. They have issues with actually coming out of their little "protected zone" (whine much like those you decry children?). They can't take any heat in an environ that they can't control. I SERIOUSLY doubt you will ever see any of their members with big enough danglies to join here and post.

The REAL irony is... they don't tend to add any new users that they don't create themselves (sock-puppets anyone)? Meanwhile, sites that they denigrate continue to add actual verified users. I simply refer to them as the "fwapp" brigade.. and I'll leave it to the readers imagination as to why.... if you can ignore the moans of pleasure that emanate from their users. :devilish:
I'll actually give them a few days to pull their heads from their anal orifices to be able to realize that they've been "called out" and start to cry on their "safe zone" site.
Don't expect to see any response here as their dangly bits are still awaiting hair arrival.

Last edited:
I've recently been signing up on some forums that aren't affiliated with the usual members I see while doing my rounds. What I've found are some forums where members are completely rude and crass and I can't wait to log out of them. Sometimes exploring for new forums can bring the reality that not everyone has the same beliefs, manners or courtesies that I'm used to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds