Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Info Happy New Year from Admin Junkies!

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Dear friends and family,

As we stand on the brink of a new year, it's natural to reflect on the past and look ahead to the future. The past year has been full of ups and downs for many of us both online and offline, but we have made it through together, and for that I am grateful.

As we enter into this new year, I want to take a moment to express my hopes and dreams for the future. I hope that this year will bring us all closer together, that we will find new ways to support and encourage each other, and that we will continue to grow and learn as individuals and as a community. I will continue to do my best and support everyone in any way possible.

I also hope that this year will bring us all the happiness, success, and fulfillment that we desire. May we find joy in the small things and the big things, and may we always remember to be grateful for the blessings in our lives.

So let us raise a glass to the new year, and to all the possibilities and opportunities it brings. Here's to a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2023!

Cheers!

PS: Thank you all for being here, making it a joy to come online and sharing it with all of you.

Edit PS2: I have enabled gifs on the forum - never realized there was no api installed yet. That is my last update to Admin Junkies for 2022. ;)

Last edited:
Happy New Year everyone! Here's to hoping 2023 is a good one.

I also have a nice giveaway to start of the year 2023! More details coming in the next few days. :D

Happy New Year all! Spending it with friends and family this evening and should be back online in the New Year! Have a safe and awesome evening and a happy new year!

Happy New Year everyone! Still got just over 8 hours to go before Jan 1 arrives here in the US, so if anyone else is in a similar boat to mine make sure to make the most of the last moments of 2022! :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor