Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

✔️ Resolved Google Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
I am glad that Admin Junkies now has Google Ads. I think monetizing the site through Google Adsense will help the community maintain the running cost. I have two forums using Google Ads. One of my forums generates $15 per month.

Yes, we have been approved yesterday. Hopefully the ads are not disturbing for any member. :)
Generally all forums top forums are using ads to earn and its good for us because if you will earn from this forum by Google adsense means forums life and activities will increase day by day :) ... Want to say good luck.

Generally all forums top forums are using ads to earn and its good for us because if you will earn from this forum by Google adsense means forums life and activities will increase day by day :) ... Want to say good luck.
Thank you. Progress will be made slow but surely! Hopefully in time to have an established community for you all to enjoy!

It's very good to hear that this forum has been approved for Google adsense. With time, this forum will become one of the best forums if the admins and owner keep up with this pace. The ads were properly placed and they are not disturbing from my end @Aerodynamic

Adsense does not like when the publishers talk about earnings, however, I was wondering if the site is earning through Adsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor