Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

GFXstreet (Pending)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do have a small competition at the moment but we'll be introducing the sotw contest soon once we have a few more artists'. I'm dedicated towards growing our dA group to grow our community as well. :)
YESSS WE do created by MEEEE

Oh I wish I could make signatures like you guys. Do get some tutorials up will ya. :D
I've tried, but i can't as its hard to explain as mostly the graphics i create just come to me and if i don't put it into photoshop quickly i forget hahaha

Yeah I get that. I often experience the same thing and then I’m surprised I made that. Sucks if you don’t save the psd cause you can never recreate that, lol.

Time for an update!

Our members have made a total of 872 posts
We have 22 registered members
The newest member is Kyng
Most users ever online was 16 on May 18 2023, 07:26 PM

We're still going steady with plenty of activity on a daily basis! Feel free to come request a graphic from us as we can make nearly everything needed for your forum or personal use. You can request advertising banners, affiliate buttons, or even personal graphics for your own personal use! Thank you for checking in on us and have a great day!

p7BnASS.png

Launching.. Mojito!
We're still in the process of developing our custom theme, but for the time being we've decided that Mojito would be the perfect fit for the community we're looking to build. It's a mixed colored theme with plenty of color. We've also launched our most recent update, including staff promotions, updates to our layout, and a guideline for the upcoming competitions that we'll be launching. We're almost at 1000 posts since launching, and I'm extremely excited to continue to build a thriving community that helps one another with graphic related content. Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Looks like some great topics being discussed! I also like the graphic you made to go up top. Goodness - I remember the days where the whole beginning advert post for a thread was a graphic - they were beautiful!

Our members have made a total of 1384 posts
We have 33 registered members
The newest member is Mini Maul
Most users ever online was 20 on Jun 7 2023, 12:01 PM

We're at over 1300 posts, closing in on 1500 very soon. Come join the community today to indulge yourself in something nostalgic and new at the same time. SOTW contests and a few others will be starting soon. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor