Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

GFXstreet (Pending) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great, my friend! I'm also using the Cygnus theme on my Yu-Gi-Oh board, whenever I plan to open its doors.

Looks great, my friend! I'm also using the Cygnus theme on my Yu-Gi-Oh board, whenever I plan to open its doors.
I do plan on eventually converting over a few themes that I've had saved from my previous computer from ZetaBoards. JustGFX v2, Infinite from Atrium that I had purchased a long time ago from Sarah, and a few select others that I have the PSD files for. I've done a few invisionfree themes but it's been years. Shouldn't be too hard as is though. Just genuinely surprised that I managed to have those saved over the last 10+ years.

That'll be awesome to see some custom themes added to the board. Let me know if you need any help converting them!

That'll be awesome to see some custom themes added to the board. Let me know if you need any help converting them!
I'll shoot you a pm at some point. I've taken a look at the skinning tab on the official website and it seems fairly simple. Might need to figure out the whole three piece h2/maintitle and a few of the other gimmicks but thank you!

I'm SO excited for the return of a graphics forum! Especially led by you, @prophet ! I'm excited to see that theme in use again and excited to join and take part. This is inspiring me a bit to start back into graphics myself!

I'm SO excited for the return of a graphics forum! Especially led by you, @prophet ! I'm excited to see that theme in use again and excited to join and take part. This is inspiring me a bit to start back into graphics myself!
Thank you! It's been on my mind for about a year now since I had discovered jcink and with all of @Cory 's work dedicated towards making it a better platform. I'm excited for the future.

Thank you! It's been on my mind for about a year now since I had discovered jcink and with all of @Cory 's work dedicated towards making it a better platform. I'm excited for the future.
There are endless possabilities and it is nice to relive the old memories along with making new ones! Cory has truly put a lot of work into Jcink!

No way!! This is very cool prophet — I’m extremely happy you found your drive again! I’ll definitely be joining sometime today. :D Best of luck!

Our members have made a total of 387 posts
We have 15 registered members
The newest member is Ravenfreak
Most users ever online was 16 on May 18 2023, 07:26 PM

Hey! We're almost at 500 posts in only a few days.

yPsyizP.png

LaE6pAb.png

fiqCh7V.png

dualipasign.jpg

justinsignature.jpg

avrilsignature.jpg

Asignature.jpg

Feel free to come check us out and request either a forum graphic or a personal graphic! We have a staff team willing to take anything on. :)

Last edited:
I love that you’re including the artwork in the updates! I’m glad it’s taking off! Excited to post more there this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor