Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Favourite Pepsi or Coke flavour?

Toni

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
My favourite flavour of Coke or Pepsi would have to be Cherry.
It has always been my favourite flavour along with the original taste.

What is your favourite flavour of Coke or Pepsi?

Advertisement Placeholder
Drinking some Cherry Coke right now! Very refreshing.

I've been trying to get my hands on Sprite Cranberry for several years, but it's not sold in stores around here ...
1707957383368.png

I've been trying to get my hands on Sprite Cranberry for several years, but it's not sold in stores around here ...
View attachment 350

JoelR, my husband did a search online for this beverage, and would you believe, that for 2 (12-oz.) cans, it's $10.95 - And for a 6 pack (7.5 oz.) cans, it's $11.79❓

Between coke and pepsi, I will always choose coke but my favorite soft drink is Sprite. I like to add lime juice to my Sprite. It feels so refreshing.

Between coke and pepsi, I will always choose coke but my favorite soft drink is Sprite. I like to add lime juice to my Sprite. It feels so refreshing.

Kane, I agree Coke is better tasting than Pepsi. In the past, my oldest daughter use to work for both Coke & Pepsi, but she will always prefer Pepsi over Coke, and I can't understand why. How interesting, that you add lime juice to Sprite. I'll have to try it, but I will have to see if I can find a Zero Sugar Sprite. Years ago, I use to add fresh lime juice to RC Cola, as well as Coca-Cola, which both tastes so good! Here's a photo of fresh lime juice that I use to drink years ago.

Attachments

• Lime Cola unnamed (1).jpg
    Lime Cola unnamed (1).jpg
    68 KB · Views: 42

View attachment 350
This is the first time I have seen this, it does look interesting and is a flavour I would enjoy trying out as I love Sprite.

When it comes between Coke and Pepsi and the flavour I like the most, I would have to go with Pepsi Max Cherry, super refreshing!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds