Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite Place to Shop Online

Cory

Community Manager
Community
Team Manager
Website
jcodes.jcink.net
Credits
What’s your favorite place to shop online?

I’ve always been fond of eBay myself, it seems so easy to do transactions and sometimes you can find good deals there.

Reactions: Ken
I would say I have two places that I love to use for shopping online and I tend to use them not just at Christmas time but also throughout the year for all kinds of different reasons and they are eBay and Amazon. I tend to use eBay throughout the year for Game Pass Ultimate for my kids and myself at a more affordable price for us with me having to buy it for each one. At Christmas I like to jump on deals for new phones for Christmas for my kids as people on there tend to have them refurbished basically brand new with a year warranty which I have never had an issue with at all. Amazon is amazing no matter what time of the year due to Prime, you never know when you may need something and fast so that is perfect for that as well as Christmas gifts with their deals.

Steam, since the main things I buy online are video games :p .

(There's also Hatton's, for my model railway needs :p )

Amazon Prime, since my wife still works part-time and leaves me without a car. Amazon is a click away and gives me other bonuses I have grown to not want to be without besides free 2 day (or less) shipping. I have most of my photos on the unlimited cloud that automatically appear on my Echo Show on the kitchen counter and give me fond memories on a regular basis. I go through the Prime Newsletter when it comes and today spent an hour visiting Forums while I listened to new music for free and later watched an NFL football game on Amazon Prime TV included free. I think it's worth every penny they charge me.

Anywhere that will sell me things that I want, where the money isn't going to Bezos's little empire. He doesn't need it.

Amazon is my favourite place to shop online. I have used ebay a couple of times and it's not a bad place to shop either.

I'm only more comfortable doing all my shopping on Amazon till further notice.

Reactions: Ken
Anywhere that will sell me things that I want, where the money isn't going to Bezos's little empire. He doesn't need it.

When it comes to shopping online from other countries, I make use of AliExpress. They sell a lot of items that are pretty cheap. I think this is the advantage they have over Amazon.

When it comes to shopping online from other countries, I make use of AliExpress. They sell a lot of items that are pretty cheap. I think this is the advantage they have over Amazon.
I'm more after quality than price whenever I'm shopping. The only thing I work hard on is making sure that I can afford everything that I want to buy which is why I don't look at prices whenever it's what I want.

Specifically for books in the UK I've been trying to buy from https://uk.bookshop.org/ - no it's not as cheap as Amazon, no it's not as fast as Amazon, but it feels a darn sight more ethical.

I've shopped on Books-a-million, both in store and online.

Same thing with Bath and Body Works......I like shopping in store and online.

I've shopped on Amazon a few times.

I've shopped on Books-a-million, both in store and online.
I'm not much of a reader, but I love the selection of stuff that the store has. I like to at least window shop for books because I like to discover what's out there and sometimes read excerpts from them.

I do a lot of online shopping for clothes like on Torrid, and other websites. I also use Amazon frequently for the random things I think of that I need but I can wait on getting and don't need it that day. I love looking at Bath and Body Works, but I enjoy in store more because I want to smell everything. I was about to make a purchase yesterday but I talked myself out of it. :p

I mainly just go on Amazon and buy a few things on there from time to time. I sometimes will order off of Wal-Mart's online store. I used to do Ebay back in the early 2000's but not anymore.

It has to be Amazon or Etsy is the main two that I tend to buy a lot of goods from. Other than that I end up going out and supporting the shops and whatnot and touch and feel before buying :p

I think Amazon is great, pretty much sells everything I need. The prices are competitive and delivery is always quick. Although my prime membership lapsed and I haven't renewed it so haven't bought from them in a while

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor