Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Info Expressing my gratitude!

I thought about inviting Runic but he's too busy with real life these days... ;)
One of my mentors on the team early on. Still consider him a very good friend. Only team member I ever spoke to via phone, and since he is from your side of the pond, and I am from the southern U.S., well, needless to say it was a wasted phone call buhahaha. Ok, Im through hijacking this thread. Sorry about that. My apologies to the OP.

One of my mentors on the team early on. Still consider him a very good friend. Only team member I ever spoke to via phone, and since he is from your side of the pond, and I am from the southern U.S., well, needless to say it was a wasted phone call buhahaha. Ok, Im through hijacking this thread. Sorry about that. My apologies to the OP.
All good man, I’m glad this thread was bumped - it’s still very much valid. :)

Olivia Benson Nod GIF by Law & Order

No, thank you for bringing this forum to all of us!

You'd done a great job at working, working and working some more on this place. I have to say that even though I've been around here a few times before, last week made me realize that this is the new place to be. The great migration has begun it seems.

You'd done a great job at working, working and working some more on this place. I have to say that even though I've been around here a few times before, last week made me realize that this is the new place to be. The great migration has begun it seems.
Very kind Katrina, much appreciated!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor