Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Energy drinks

• Thread starter Deleted member 7
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7

What sort of energy drinks do people like? I am not meant to drink them but I still do occasionally.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't drink energy drinks regularly but if I do have one, it will be a Monster. I also like when I can buy from Sneak Energy as well who create powders that you add to water that are better for you than energy drinks from stores. They have a ton of flavors to choose from as well and buying the tubs works out a lot cheaper than buying energy drinks from the store at the price they retail.

There used to be a drink in New Zealand called Big Cock. I don't see it around really anymore here but I think it's an Australian drink.
Fh_orxEXEAAKM5I

There used to be a drink in New Zealand called Big Cock. I don't see it around really anymore here but I think it's an Australian drink.
Fh_orxEXEAAKM5I
Can't say I have seen that anywhere before myself. I live in England, UK and we have similar drinks to that such as Monster, Relentless and also Rockstar which as much as they are nice drinks, are very bad for you if you drink them too often.

Rockstar is one of my favorites... but that is so bad for me as I'm diabetic. Actually all of these drinks are. I try and go for the no sugar ones but they still aren't good for me.

Monster Zero Sugar but can manage to do a regular one SOMETIMES. I also like Red Bull too.
I used to like Red Bull too myself but I was on a night out once and was drinking Vodka and Red Bull and I ended up ill from drinking too much (one of my not so great ideas LOL) and I have never been able to even tolerate the smell of Red Bull since.

I stopped taking energy drinks because my doctor advised me against taking it. It has not been an easy experience for me too. I want to keep taking these drinks, but have to obey my doctor's advice.
I don't blame you. It's not the best for you and advise against drinking too many. Zero sugar ones are okay, but I barely drink any as it is these days.

I don't drink energy drinks too often but when I do I always go for a Monster.
I am very picky when it comes to what flavour I want so I always go with the Rosa flavour or the Monster Ultra: White.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds