Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like Thunderstorms?

Do you like Thunderstorms?

• Yes! I love them!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No I hate them!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • They don't bother me, nor do I care for them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Advertisement Placeholder
I am okay with thunderstorms during the day. I do not want thunderstorms when I am trying to sleep though! I like to have silence when I am trying to sleep. Either that, or my smart speaker playing fireplace sounds. I like to have fairly consistent sounds, and I am trying to sleep or none at all.

I find rain storms and dark and cloudy weather to be very relaxing. The dim weather is nice on the eyes.

Gene Kelly Dance GIF

Not only thunderstorms, I like anything related to cyclones, typhoons, etc. Basically, I like to experience natural calamities. I know they are dangerous and all but I feel they are beautiful in their own way. During thunderstorms, if I'm at home, my mom asks me to shut all the windows but I like to keep them open, stand near them, and feel the super-fast breeze blowing my face away! :LOL:
Thunderstorm GIF

Definitely my favourite type of weather, only if I'm indoors or I'm driving though, don't think I enjoy being caught out in it. :ROFLMAO:
There's something therapeutic about being cosy indoors whilst it's happening, or driving through the dark whilst listening to music.

We have had a phenomenon here a couple of times called thundersnow and that's magical.

I don't mind thunderstorms, but if it's nighttime and there is a thunderstorm, I won't sleep until it's over.
The only time I get worried about a thunderstorm is if they are close and loud.

I have always been someone who hates thunderstorms. I always remember as a kid, when we had a bad thunderstorm my mum used to let me jump into her bed and we used to watch the storm from the window and she used to play a counting game with me from when we saw the lightning until we heard the rumble so that I knew it was moving away from us.

I remember one summer, we had a bad storm and I was walking into the kitchen to take a cup that I had finished with and when I was walking through, there was a huge bang and a flash, at first I thought nothing of it until a little later we noticed a crack in the concrete in my garden and realized that the lightning strike had hit my garden.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds