Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do You Have Good Communication Skills?

Maria

Renowned member
Credits
Effective communication is key to building strong relationships and resolving conflicts. Are you a good communicator? If your answer is yes, what kind of tips do you suggest for improving communication skills? Well, I wouldn't say I am the best but I don't struggle with communication. In my experience, active listening can help you become better with communication.

Advertisement Placeholder
My communication skills isn't bad because I haven't had any complaints about being poor with my communication with anyone. I always try to listen more than I talk whenever I'm talking with anyone.

Yes, I have a very good communication skill. I can write well and also talk fluently in 3 different languages. I could easily be a teacher but I don't like the profession.

Yes, I have a very good communication skill. I can write well and also talk fluently in 3 different languages. I could easily be a teacher but I don't like the profession.
I have always wanted to add more language to what I already know. This will help me so much in getting along with different culture as I tend to travel a lot.

I'm not always the best at communicating things to other people. In real life I'm known to confuse people because I'm not the best at describing things. I have social anxiety so that makes talking with strangers that much harder. I find myself all over the place.

I don't talk much to co-workers because I'm usually too busy doing my job. I don't talk much to strangers unless I'm required to. I don't have any IRL friends after my last friend faded apart. So honestly, I primarily have great communication skills with my immediate family. I communicate with random people more than I used to, but it's mostly little things and not extensive conversations. Ultimately, my communication skills aren't superb, but I know how to communicate decently.

I have good communication skills with family and a few friends. When it comes to strangers though, my communication skills are not the greatest.

I sometimes struggle to communicate with others. It depends on my mood, if I'm tired I can struggle to put words together. If I'm also anxious at times I have issues putting words together. I communicate fine with close friends and some family.
Is it easier to communicate on forums where there's less pressure, there isn't someone standing in front of you, etc. ?

I would say that when I am online and communicating with people through email, private messages or places such as Skype and Discord, my communication skills are not amazing but they are what is needed for me to communicate.

In terms of in person, my communication skills are not the greatest due to my anxiety about interacting with people in person I don't know.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds