Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a favorite skin in Fortnite?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
If you are a fan of Fortnite you will be well aware that there are a lot of skins to choose from now. Whilst many are really good, some are not the greatest and often I will by pass these ones and they just sit in my locker.

Of all the skins released in Fortnite, which would you say is your most favorite? For me I would have to say it's a tough decision between Lynx and Vix. Both these skins are amazing and with me being a huge fan of cats, they are perfect for me!

What are your favorite skins on Fortnite?

Over the last couple of years that I have played Fortnite, one of my favorite Fortnite skin that have stood out for me over all those years is Harley Quinn skin. I have never seen or used any other skin that appeals to me the way her skin does.

1. Shadow Midas
2. Scarlet Witch
3. Omega Knight
4. Hoplite Giannis

Those four Fortnite skins are my all time favorite. I'm still using Shadow Midas right now.

1. Shadow Midas
2. Scarlet Witch
3. Omega Knight
4. Hoplite Giannis

Those four Fortnite skins are my all time favorite. I'm still using Shadow Midas right now.
I started liking Scarlet Witch skin after watching her Marvel's movie. I don't like gold color that much and it's why I don't like Shadow Midas skin.

Shadow Midas, Spider-Man, Batman and Omega Knight are my favorite skin in Fortnite.

Who's used Lady Gaga skin? How good is it?

Who's used Lady Gaga skin? How good is it?
I have seen others used it and it sure looks cool. But, I haven't used it. Maybe I'm going to get it next time if I don't see something more cooler.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor