Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you excersise regularly?

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Credits
Our body need good nutrition and excersise to stay healthy. The importance of excersising cannot be overemphasized and it is advisable that you get a good amount of excersise daily or depending on how you can cope with it.

Do you excersise regularly and what's your workout routine like?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's a good habit to exercise daily and we can choose the time morning or evening as per our convenience. The persons that exercise daily have good immunity and they don't get sick that easily and stay fit throughout and they don't feel tired easily so that helps in increasing their stamina.

I would love to, but my 84 year old body does not cooperate. I go across the street to get the mail every day and walk down the block and back for about 5 minutes before my back gives out. Then I collapse in my recliner for a nap.

I don't exercise daily but I prefer morning walks and there are days when I go for evening walks too and according to me it's the best way to stay fit.

There is nothing wrong excercing regularly its one of those ways which you can keep yourself busy and healthy,excercise is very healthy if you do an excercise you will look young so there is nothing wrong excersing regularly

I don't even do it the way I am supposed to do it because of work and the activities that I do at home. I exercise twice a week and feels it is not enough.

I only do my drills on Saturdays since that is the time that I don't have enough time from Monday to Friday.

I exercise once every week and I know while it is not very easy for me to keep up with it, I have tried to be consistent.

I wouldn't say I exercise but I am always up and about during the day cleaning and whenever I go out I do try and walk instead of taking any kind of transport so that I get that exercise in. I have been looking into getting a weighted hula hoop which many people seem to have jumped on over the last few months. They have given good results and it does get you moving so that is something I may be looking into in the near future when I have the funds.

I wouldn't say I exercise but I am always up and about during the day cleaning and whenever I go out I do try and walk instead of taking any kind of transport so that I get that exercise in. I have been looking into getting a weighted hula hoop which many people seem to have jumped on over the last few months. They have given good results and it does get you moving so that is something I may be looking into in the near future when I have the funds.

I think walking is a great way of exercising too. It is one of those ways that you get to burn the calories that is in you. To me, such is not a big deal as long as you are fit and strong.

If not for anything, I always make sure to cover at least 8,000 steps every day which I use the health application on my smartphone to keep the record.
My target is 10,000 and whenever I'm able to hit and pass it, I'm very happy.
You must be walking a lot for you to reach 10,000 steps every day. Maybe the kind of work you do allows you to walk about a lot right?
I workout whenever I have the time to do so. It's one of the ways of being healthy.

I really have gotten out of exercising since the pandemic; used to walk a lot more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds