Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you collect anything?

Advertisement Placeholder
Video games and consoles. At present I have 42 consoles and handhelds and over 2,500 games. I started collecting young and just never looked back :)

I collect video games as well, I also like to collect Pokemon cards too! My spouse and I like to try and focus on getting the older sets, like way old. The original TCG sets, we already have a complete base set and base set 2. We're working on completing the sets up until the Neo Genesis/Discovery.

I collect video games as well, I also like to collect Pokemon cards too! My spouse and I like to try and focus on getting the older sets, like way old. The original TCG sets, we already have a complete base set and base set 2. We're working on completing the sets up until the Neo Genesis/Discovery.
That's a pricey hobby! I still have all of my original TCG, Jungle and Fossil cards, but looking at trying to complete the sets some of them are so expensive now! Wouldn't mind a few booster packs, but even those are extremely expensive, too.

This is a tough one as I do not believe I collect anything to an extent. I guess you could count the shakers I have from Sneak and also Prime Hydration bottles that have been washed out after being used. I have them sitting behind me on a shelf, mainly for my content creation and live streams to promote.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds