Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Info December: Community Month

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
December: Community Month

Hello everyone,

I want to use the month December to get to know our members a little better. Therefore I have moved the introduction forum to the top. As well as add a Ask Me Anything forum. Here you can make a thread and allow other members to ask you questions about yourself about preferences, or anything else that comes to mind. I have also added a Forum Games subforum, where you can participate in some fun games like count games, abc games, etc. Content will be added as we speak and there is no post count or credit's increasing while you post there.

I will also be hosting some interviews which you will be able to read about in our Articles. If you wish to nominate some people you'd like to read an interview about, feel free to do in this thread. :)

That's all for now. Thanks,
Aerodynamic

"Ask me anything" and "Interview" sections will be a great platform to know the members of the community. I think the admin should start a topic "ask me anything" and also do a self-interview. I cannot wait to read more about the admin of this amazing community.

Yes, agree with @Nomad "Ask me anything" will become very interesting section in future. I am going to start also one thread related to our services and any one can ask related question and we will reply them. Thanks @Aerodynamic for add one more interesting section in this forums.

@RankWebSEO as a digital marketing expert, you can start answering questions related to SEO and digital marketing, and you might even get your customers through these question-and-answer sessions.

Today I have gone a little further in expanding our community involvement.

A few changes has been made to our forum layout, more specifically the addition of a Community Cooperative. The addition of a Forum & Website Design and moved some topics that fit this genre better from to General Web Discussions.

I have added a new widget at the bottom for a Community of the Month forum. Every 5th of the month I will be choosing a forum/website from our Link Directory and add it to our COTM widget at the bottom of the forum overview.

6bWYNa.png

Additionally the COTM will have their item featured on the Link Directory.

If you see anything being weird or you have no permission to read/post, let me know!

That is all for now. :)
Thanks,
Aerodynamic

Feel free to interview me and Bizdustry, up for any questions to answer in depth!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest