Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

👋 Staff Content Development: kolakube

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
I'm excited to announce that we have a new team member joining us here at Admin Junkies! Please welcome @kolakube , who will be working with us on some exciting new developments for our both the website and forum mainly focusing on content.

@kolakube has some great ideas for improving the Admin Junkies WP site, and we're thrilled and honored to have him on board to help bring these ideas to life. He will be working closely with us to redesign the site and create a better home for our articles, with the goal of improving engagement and search engine optimization. He is the creator of XFtoWP as some might already be aware, so I'm very pleased to have him on board!

We believe that @kolakube 's skills and experience will be a great asset to our team, and we're looking forward to collaborating with him to achieve our goals. Please join me in welcoming @kolakube to the AJ team! :D

Best regards,
Aerodynamic aka Cedric

Last edited:
This community is awesome and I am honored to have been given a venue to use my skills to help find new ways to help make content more engaging on forums.

Consider the AJ Labs now open, though we will need a little time to get our equipment in order. :)

This community is awesome and I am honored to have been given a venue to use my skills to help find new ways to help make content more engaging on forums.

Consider the AJ Labs now open, though we will need a little time to get our equipment in order. :)
Good to have you here! Excited to see improvements being made! Looking forward to see the updates! Welcome welcome! :)

Congrats @kolakube 🥰 Well deserved!!
Thank you, I sure plan to make it so. :)
Congratulations on the promotion!
Appreciate it Cory, looking forward to getting to know you more.
Good to have you here! Excited to see improvements being made! Looking forward to see the updates! Welcome welcome! :)
Thank you! Glad to have followed in your footsteps on your recent promotion as well.
Congratulations @kolakube :) welcome! :)
Thank you Shortie, glad to be here. :)
Congrats! Excited to get to meet you.
Thank you, same! I can only assume from the title of your introduction thread you are also from Texas...
Congratulations on your promotion! I look forward to your contributions to AJ! :)
Thank you Ravenfreak, I've appreciated reading your posts around here and look forward to getting some insight on some of my plans.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor