Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Community of the Month Submissions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits

🌟 Nominate Your Forum for Community of the Month! 🏆

Hey there, forum folks!

📢 Drumroll, please!​

We're super excited to kick off our thrilling "Community of the Month" competition, where YOU get to nominate your awesome forum for a chance to shine like a star!
The chosen one will score an exclusive index advertising spot and be featured as a sticky inside our fabulous Link Directory forums. It's time to let your forum's awesomeness sparkle!

🎯 How to Make Your Forum Famous:​

It's as easy as 1-2-3! Follow these simple steps to put your forum in the running for the prestigious title of "Community of the Month":

📝 Step 1: Submit Your Forum​

Reply to this topic with the following info:
Code:
Forum Name:
Forum URL:
Brief description of your Forum:
Why your Forum deserves to be the Community of the Month:

🗳️ Step 2: Time to Vote!​

Once the submission list is revealed, it's your turn to unleash your voting power! Cast your vote for the forum that rocks your socks and has you shouting, "This is THE ONE!" 🎉 The forum with the most votes will be crowned the victorious "Community of the Month."

🎁 The Grand Rewards:​

Now, let's talk about the icing on the cake! The Community of the Month winner gets to bask in the glory and enjoy exclusive perks that include:
  • 🌈 An exclusive index advertising spot that will make your forum shine brighter than a disco ball! 🕺💃📌
  • A featured sticky thread in our legendary Link Directory forums, ensuring that your forum becomes the talk of the town!

Remember, this isn't just a competition. It's a fantastic chance to discover other incredible forums, connect with like-minded folks, and celebrate the vibrant spirit of our community!

🚀 So, What Are You Waiting For?​

Submit your forum today and show the world what you're made of! Let the fireworks of friendly competition explode across our forum. We can't wait to see your nominations and join in the celebration of the most extraordinary forums that make our community so special.

If you have any questions, confusions, or just want to spread some forum love, drop a comment in this topic. Our amazing staff is here to guide you on this epic journey!

May the forum force be with you! 💪 Submissions close the 31st of May.

Kind regards,
Cedric

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Forum Name: LENSwellbeing.org
Forum URL: https://lenswellbeing.org/
Brief description of your Forum: Brace yourself for a transformative platform that caters to your mental well-being and social needs in an awe-inspiring way. Prepare to witness the birth of an unstoppable force that will amplify our collective impact on the journey towards better mental health.Together, we possess boundless strength, limitless talents, and vivid visions. With hearts ablaze, we shall shape a world where mental well-being and social connection reign supreme.
Why your Forum deserves to be the Community of the Month: There is not enough support around for Mental Health, LENSwellbeing.org brings both mental health support as well as ways to improve your wellbeing, which links directly to your everyday health, as well as your mental health. WE strive to help and achieve greatness for all our members!

Forum Name: Promotion Addicts
Forum URL: https://www.promotionaddicts.com
Brief description of your Forum: Promotion Addicts is a forum that allows not only webmasters to promote their websites, forums, and blogs but it also allows video game content creators and content creators of all kinds to share their live stream channels and even their videos or clips. We also offer services to help boost your activity on your websites, forums, and blogs. We want to help you get eyes on the projects you love!
Why your Forum deserves to be the Community of the Month: I feel there is a lack in how much it is available for not only webmasters but also content creators to share their projects and also their work, we are hoping to change this by working with other similar forums and also offering as much as we can to help those who need it, promote their projects.

Forum Name: NerdiestKen's Forum: The Reboot
Forum URL: https://danerdkensforum.proboards.com/
Brief description of your Forum: We provide members with a wide range of topics for everyone to engage conversations in.
Why your Forum deserves to be the Community of the Month: Since my return to the forum scene 4 years ago, I feel that my forum don't get enough exposure, recognition and praise from other forums. My forum welcomes everyone from all walks of life and it's for the young and old alike.

Forum Name: Off Topix
Forum URL: https://offtopix.com/
Brief description of your Forum: Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
Why your Forum deserves to be the Community of the Month: Because we're awesome! ❤️

Forum Name: TheeZone
Forum URL: Brief Description of Your Forum: Thee Zone is a mix of three of my communities, merged into one mega community! We offer discussions ranging from music, video games, and just anything else you can think of. We've got trophies you can earn while posting on the community, we also have trophies you can earn if you complete video game challenges too! Members can also have their own personal blog subforum, a place where they can rant or talk about the joys going on in their lives.
Why Your Forum Deserves To Be Community of the Month: Because we offer a safe, fun place for everyone regardless of their opinions or views.

Sure, I'll submit it!

Forum Name: jCodes
Forum URL: https://jcodes.jcink.net/
Brief description of your Forum: jCodes is the ultimate resource for your Jcink coding needs! We offer codes, skins, code requests, technical support, and more!
Why your Forum deserves to be the Community of the Month: There is a vast array of resources and a supportive atmosphere available on jCodes. We have built many great features with JavaScript and produced some nice themes from the past that have the potential to help forums grow.

Forum Name: TheeZone
Forum URL: Brief Description of Your Forum: Thee Zone is a mix of three of my communities, merged into one mega community! We offer discussions ranging from music, video games, and just anything else you can think of. We've got trophies you can earn while posting on the community, we also have trophies you can earn if you complete video game challenges too! Members can also have their own personal blog subforum, a place where they can rant or talk about the joys going on in their lives.
Why Your Forum Deserves To Be Community of the Month: Because we offer a safe, fun place for everyone regardless of their opinions or views.
Hey i've registered (*~30mins ago) but haven't received the confirmation email.
(*it's not in spam either)

I just approved your account. Sorry about that, I'll have to figure out why that's the case so this won't happen again.
Oh thanks and it's all good. No worries at all mate, it happens quite often aye.

i just noticed your email, and so fyi Google apparently classifies yours & Shorties forums emails as "spam",...😄—i don't know how to turn it off on my end, although fortunately always double check before deletion anyway.

@André I approved your account over an hour ago at my forum just so you know. :)
Yuss! 🙂Thank you

Forum Name: GFX Street
Forum URL: http://gfxstreet.com/
Brief description of your Forum: GFX Street is a small community looking to recreate nostalgia. We provide resources, requests and provide all artists', new or advanced, an avenue to safely learn or showcase.
Why your Forum deserves to be the Community of the Month: We're a new forum but looking to recreate that ZetaBoards or InvisionFree feel. We're also looking to provide a nostalgic feeling for those who used to browse those types of forums.

If anyone wants to add their forum to the list, there's two more days! :) Then we'll start the voting.

Forum Name: Promotion Future
Forum URL: https://promotionfuture.com/
Brief description of your Forum: Promotion Future offers an array of services to help businesses and individuals grow their websites. Our services include article writing, posting on forums, graphic design, tech and troubleshooting assistance and more. With our years of experience in the industry, we have the expertise to help you reach the next level.
Why your Forum deserves to be the Community of the Month: We have some unique ways to do Services (with more on the way), we have our Future Fuel video series, as well as the Future Focus Virtual Visits of member's sites.

One more day for submissions! Get yours in if you haven't, voting starts tomorrow! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 16 76.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest