Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

👋 Staff Community Moderator: Reverie (1 Viewer)

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Hey all,

I'm thrilled to announce that @Reverie has been promoted to the position of Community Moderator. Rachael has been an outstanding member of our community, contributing tirelessly to help others, providing insightful ideas and suggestions, and always striving to make our community a better place. I'm very pleased she has taken on my offer to help Admin Junkies.

As a dedicated and passionate member, Rachael has demonstrated her commitment to our community and has become a valuable asset to our team. Her hard work, expertise, and leadership skills have earned her this well-deserved promotion.

I'm confident that Rachael will continue to be an integral part of our community, and I'm excited to see all the amazing things she will bring to her new role. Please join us in congratulating Rachael on her promotion and wishing her all the best in her new position. :D

Advertisement Placeholder
Thank you! I'm looking forward to hopefully provide any and all of my knowledge to Admin Junkies! I definitely love this place and it has become a home for me. I'm excited to have this opportunity and definitely looking forward to the future of Admin Junkies. Thank you @Aerodynamic for considering me for this position. :)

Excited Will Ferrell GIF

Well done @Reverie ~ A worthy addition to an already excellent team.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 16 76.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest