Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

✔️ Resolved Cloudflare problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
I’m aware of some cloudflare problems were are experiencing. Can anyone use this topic when they encounter some?

Thanks.

It's been slow here since last night or so for me.

I've had the site reporting issues intermittently over the last day or so but every time it reported an issue, it was between CF and the origin server, not CF itself.

I also have all my own sites both personally and professionally behind CF and I've not observed any other issues.

I have noticed some slow loading today and also the forum being completely down with the Cloudflare page.

I have noticed some slow loading today and also the forum being completely down with the Cloudflare page.
I've had the site reporting issues intermittently over the last day or so but every time it reported an issue, it was between CF and the origin server, not CF itself.

I also have all my own sites both personally and professionally behind CF and I've not observed any other issues.
Yeah, I'm working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It seems everything is back to normal. We were being DDoS'd for the whole day, getting over 60m hits. So over the following days we'll be fine-tuning CF and the firewalls, to make sure this doesn't happen again. In the meantime bear with me. Sorry for any inconvenience

The forum is quite slow, the index page is fast enough but everything else takes 4 to 5 seconds to load.

The forum is quite slow, the index page is fast enough but everything else takes 4 to 5 seconds to load.
Yes, that is what I noticed sometimes yesterday. I think so far it seems...okay.

Way better now to me later. Some hiccups but not near as bad.

Just recently had a hiccup myself when loading onto the forum today. Was very slow to load and had the Cloudflare page again. Seems to have loaded now so will see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor