Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can't be bothered doing anything

Advertisement Placeholder
Constantly. Only thing you can do is try to get out of your space and go somewhere for a bit. Doesn't work too much, but it can be effective for some.

Yes I get those days from time to time, honestly yesterday was one of them. It sucks when it happens, I still pushed through and found myself posting on forums as well as playing Sonic hacks that needed to be judged for the hacking contest so I accomplished a few things. I was going to get a haircut yesterday, but I got one today instead.

All the time. One reason why I've not been online much for a while. I haven't felt like doing stuff. Some of it is probably depression, some laziness, and some just me being tired all the time. I feel better when I make myself do stuff, just hard to push myself sometimes.

Yeah. The more work I have to do and the colder the temperature is, the more I want to spend the entire day in bed doing nothing in particular at all. I use that as a cue to turn up the heat in my house, put on some jackets and make hot tea and get to work.

I also focus on tasks that I can knock out quickly to build flow and endurance to accomplish larger tasks.

When it's my off day, it's what the day is about which is for me not to be bothered about doing anything which have to do with work. I can sleep all day if I can and wanted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds