Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

✔️ Resolved Cannot view specific thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arantor

Cranky Curmudgeon
Silver Member
MOTM
Credits
I'm not sure what it is but I can't seem to view the TikTok thread - https://admin-junkies.com/threads/have-you-used-tiktok-to-advertise.1089/ (with or without the unread suffix)

Every time I do, I get the "Page could not be loaded" like there's a network failure (because it can get that from the manifest for PWA purposes). I konw it's this specific thread because every other thread loads fine as evidenced by the fact I replied to them :p

Advertisement Placeholder
Did you try through the forum list or what’s new? I can view it. Don’t think it’s a permission issue since you can view the other threads.

I can view it btw.

Last edited:
I have the same issue too. I am assuming it has to be due to ad block or so. I remade a thread on another forum and was able to view/post in it just fine.
  • Certain browser extensions, such as ad blockers, may block pages unexpectedly. Disable these and try again.
Sort of weird, I know.

Edit: Disabled ad block and now it appears it isn't even there.

I just checked with a member account, mobile and I can view it. So it must be some kind of browser plugin.

I too, am unable to view the topic. I can see it on Edge, and on a FireFox private window, but not when logged in via FireFox.

I’m gonna repost that topic in a minute. Can you check if it works?

OK, so it looks like uBlock Origin is the cause why I can't see it - but I don't get why, other pages that have 'TikTok' in them work fine (which is why I could see it from the unread list) and none of the content looks weird or that it should block it.

How *strange*.

Maybe tiktok and advertise together? Don’t know, it’s strange.

I turned off uBlock Origin and it worked fine for me. I tried with it on and it is back to the issue above.

I had the same issue, I turned off AdBlock Plus on this site and now I can load it fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 16 76.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest