Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ask Shortie (1 Viewer)

Advertisement Placeholder
What's your best childhood memory?
I would have to say my best childhood memory was when me, my brothers, Mum, and Dad all went on holiday to a holiday park when I was younger and my auntie, grandma, and cousin also joined us for that holiday. My cousin was always a huge kid at heart and I always remember on this holiday the fun we had and the adventures we had as kids with my cousin. This holiday and the adventures have got to be one of my best memories as a child.

What's your absolute favorite game ?
My absolute favorite game would have to be Yoshi's Island on the Super Nintendo.
I know you definitely play video games, but what about board games?
I do play board games yes, I and my kids usually play board games every so often. Last Christmas I spent over 3 hours playing Monopoly with my daughter, that was a fun time :)

My absolute favorite game would have to be Yoshi's Island on the Super Nintendo.

I do play board games yes, I and my kids usually play board games every so often. Last Christmas I spent over 3 hours playing Monopoly with my daughter, that was a fun time :)
Monopoly is the best. Can’t wait till my kids are old enough to play that. How old are yours?

Oh nice. Teenagers, best and most chaotic age in their lives. I bet you go crazy now and then. 😉 Are they also on forums or just social media?
haha, it can be somewhat chaotic not going to lie but they keep me on my toes lol. No they are just on social media for the moment but my daughter has shown an interest in forums just not tried it out at the moment due to college.

What are your children's dream jobs?
My daughter is working with children, she is currently doing a childcare course in college at the moment since leaving school
My eldest son would love to work in game design, he did a year at college in game design.
My two youngest, are still in school at the moment and they are unsure as to what they would like to do when they grow up. I know my 14-year-old has mentioned being a footballer when he grows up many times.

My daughter is working with children, she is currently doing a childcare course in college at the moment since leaving school
My eldest son would love to work in game design, he did a year at college in game design.
My two youngest, are still in school at the moment and they are unsure as to what they would like to do when they grow up. I know my 14-year-old has mentioned being a footballer when he grows up many times.
Are there many game design options in UK?

Are there many game design options in UK?
Unfortunately not, my brother had the same issue when he took on game design. They would have to leave the country to find a good lead and job in game design. Both my mum and me have told my brother and my son that if they needed to and had a good job offer they should go and take it up as you may only get one opportunity and it would be sad to lose it.

Unfortunately not, my brother had the same issue when he took on game design. They would have to leave the country to find a good lead and job in game design. Both my mum and me have told my brother and my son that if they needed to and had a good job offer they should go and take it up as you may only get one opportunity and it would be sad to lose it.
Yup, my nephew is also into game design, and is going to USA for a year now which will probably be extended another two years.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 16 76.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest