Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ask Progrumz (1 Viewer)

Advertisement Placeholder
The birth of my third child was the most memorable moment of 2023 so far. :)

The birth of my third child was the most memorable moment of 2023 so far. :)
Awesome! How old are they all and what's their names and genders? :D

I've got a daughter who's 6 named Hailey, son who's 3.5 named Chase and another daughter who's 7 months named Madison.

We are done at this point. :p
Same, or we'd need a minivan and I'm not ready to sell my car, lmao.

When did you really start developing a bond with your children? A bit hard to explain but I'll try. For my first born, it probably took about a year to really consider myself as a father and bond with my daughter. It was weird at the time but as I had my second and third, it was much easier to bond with. A first born will always be something special though. Funny how that is. Is that something you also experienced or is it just me? :p

I think that it's harder for fathers to develop a bond at first because they depend on the mother so much in the early months, particularly if the child is breastfeeding.

I think that it's harder for fathers to develop a bond at first because they depend on the mother so much in the early months, particularly if the child is breastfeeding.
We chose not to breastfeed. But still it was hard to bond knowing nothing about raising children, lol.

How long have you been together / married if you are?

Awesome. I've been together for almost 11 years now. Crazy how time flies. What was your all time favorite forum?

That's a really tough question. I had a ton of fun on my own forums back in the day, but I'm not sure that I could choose between them.

That's a really tough question. I had a ton of fun on my own forums back in the day, but I'm not sure that I could choose between them.
Would you ever consider doing a new forum or bringing one back?

I've been wanting to start a new forum, but I struggle to find the motivation. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 16 76.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest