Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you single or in a relationship?

Advertisement Placeholder
Married for 26th years this year. How does she put up with me!
Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

I am currently in a relationship at the moment. I have been in the relationship now for just over 8 years, coming up for 9 years in September. It is currently a long-distance relationship and we had planned to meet before now but due to the pandemic and everything else, it got pushed back. We have daily contact online though through Skype and video calls.

I am single right now and have been since June.
I ended things with my ex because of the way he turned out during the relationship.

Relationship always leave a sour taste in most people's mouth and that's why most don't fancy being in relationship. Currently, I'm somehow in a relationship but it's more like a testing stage to know if it's going to work out or not and I'm being very careful with how much I commit into the relationship.

I'm not in any relationship and I'm int interested in being into any for now. I'm happy being single. I don't want anyone breathing down my neck all the time because we are in a relationship.

At the moment I am single and have no thought of looking for a relationship right now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds