Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you a console or PC gamer?

Advertisement Placeholder
I grew up as a console gamer, but I play and enjoy both equally. So long as it's gaming and it's fun, I'm all for it :)

I grew up on consoles too- but over the years, I've become a primarily PC gamer- though a lot of the games I play are ports from consoles now, too. xD

I grew up on consoles too- but over the years, I've become a primarily PC gamer- though a lot of the games I play are ports from consoles now, too. xD
Definitely understandable, PC gaming is a better overall experience and the console games that get ported over often have mod support and play better on PC :D

I am a PC gamer. Consoles simply cannot compete with the level of hardware or customization that is available to PC gamers.

PC. But I do have a console, namely a Nintendo DS and I play 'Style Boutique' on it every day.

At the moment with my PC getting older and the hardware being as old as it is, I am at the moment more of a console player than a PC player. If I had a better-upgraded PC I would probably try and spend more time playing PC as I would like to see if I can get better at FPS on PC.

We are in the same boat. My PC has battery issues and playing more games on it will mean that I am not doing the right thing. I play more on my console right now.

I use to be a Console gamer and would constantly argue how PC gaming sucked and how bad it was.

I then decided to build my own gaming computer and since then, I can't believe how wrong I was. So I'm completely on the PC gamer side now. Though when I was younger, being on the console was the in thing with all my friends, so I probably got that opinion of PC gaming from there.

So some people love consoles and then some love PC gaming. Which one are you and why? I like PC gaming a bit more, but still enjoy my consoles.

I've always gone with consoles over gaming PC's. It's already set up and I don't have to tweak with the graphics or have to worry about upgrading the hardware.

I game on both. I have a gaming PC as well as the latest consoles. The only console I lack is a Switch. I play games like Diablo on the PC and shooters and other types of games on console. Both console and PC gaming have their place, both with strengths and weaknesses. Why limit yourself to one or the other? :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds