Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Adult animation

Kale

Addicted member
Retired Staff
Credits
What are your thoughts on adult animation? What's your favorite show? I liked Family Guy at one time and even American Dad. I've not watched new episodes of either in a long time. I like others too such as Futurama.

Family Guy was my go-to as a teenager, it was disgustingly hilarious. I don't really watch any adult animation these days now.

Family Guy was my go-to as a teenager, it was disgustingly hilarious. I don't really watch any adult animation these days now.
The first few seasons were great!

My favorite adult cartoon is King of the Hill, it's not too over the top like Family Guy can be at times. It's got subtle humor, and all the characters are written well. Older Family Guy is hilarious don't get me wrong, but I feel it's overstayed it's welcome. My favorite Seth McFarlane series was actually The Cleveland Show and I like American Dad better than Family Guy. The Simpsons old stuff is awesome, I haven't watched it in a very long time though. I do recall an episode from 2009 made me laugh so I guess it's semi-newish stuff is okay at best. (Even though that's almost been 14 years ago now. :O )

What are your thoughts on adult animation? What's your favorite show? I liked Family Guy at one time and even American Dad. I've not watched new episodes of either in a long time. I like others too such as Futurama.
Your definition of adult and mine are TOTALLY different... of course, realize I'm almost 60 and "adult" when related to films has a totally different meaning to my era. 🤣

Of course, if we are going to talk "grown up animation", then I'd go with Bob's Burgers... my damn son has gotten me hooked on it.
Futurama was also one of my favorites.

King of the Hill reminds me of a lot of folks that live in my redneck town in Texas.

King Of The Hill is my favorite "Adult" cartoon. My favorite characters are Dale,Bobby, and Boomhower. My favorite episode is when Dale,Bill, and Boomhower all get put in the mental instituion and Hank has to get them out XD .

I used to be obsessed with Family Guy and American Dad. I loved it growing up and the tv channels used to show it ridiculously late here, so I used to have it on when I couldn't sleep. Nowadays, not so much but it seems to be something I will download onto my tablet for flights, as it's quite easy watching and the episode lengths mean I can intermittently watch too.

When I was younger, my go-to was South Park. Also found Happy Tree Friends hilarious.
Nowadays I don't tend to watch my Adult Animation. More just Anime like Studio Ghibli and other popular titles/series.

When I was younger, my go-to was South Park. Also found Happy Tree Friends hilarious.
Nowadays I don't tend to watch my Adult Animation. More just Anime like Studio Ghibli and other popular titles/series.
Happy Tree Friends... now that takes me way back XD . I remember when Yahoo IM had some emotes of those characters.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor