Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

đź‘‹ Staff Administration: Reverie

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Greetings, Admin Junkies Community!

After 7 months of being the main and sole Administrator, I'm thrilled to announce that one of our most dedicated and hardworking moderators, @Reverie - has been promoted to the role of Administration. :D

Reverie has demonstrated an exceptional level of commitment to our community. She has consistently shown her willingness to go above and beyond in her duties, working tirelessly to ensure that Admin Junkies remains a safe, welcoming, and informative space for all members. Reverie will be taking on even more responsibility and helping to guide the rest of our Staff Team.

I'm confident that Reverie will excel in her new role and help us to take Admin Junkies to new heights. Please join us in congratulating her on her well-deserved promotion!

Best regards,
Cedric

:D thank you Cedric! I’m looking forward to help implement new ideas and support Admin Junkies growth! I love the vision of this place and I truly have become a junkie of AJ! You’ve done incredible and I’m excited to help.

:D thank you Cedric! I’m looking forward to help implement new ideas and support Admin Junkies growth! I love the vision of this place and I truly have become a junkie of AJ! You’ve done incredible and I’m excited to help.
Was I surprised? No.

Am I proud of you? Yes.

Fuck yeah, well deserved <3.

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

Congratulations! @Reverie was always someone who integrated themselves into communities and put their best foot forward. Glad to see that you have someone that truly cares about a community.
IT'S THE PROPHET <3 Hi man. Thank you! I truly am obsessed with this community and want nothing but the best. :) Glad to have you here!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest