Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

đź’ˇ Updates Addition of the Shop

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits

Addition of the Shop​

You may or may not have seen it by now, but we've got a Shop now. :) You'll be able to spend your credits there. I've got a few things setup already but more will come in the near future. If there's anything you wish to see, feel free to let me know. I might also offer domain names in exchange for credits and other services.

Badges that are purchaseable have some value if they're expensive and people want to play the trophy cabinet 'gotta catch 'em all' game. Badges that can be earned for things that are less arbitrary but require some minor-to-modest effort, always interesting.

Consider: Steam achievements draw people in, and an entire sub-genre of games exist solely to spam hundreds-to-thousands of achievements onto your account. If there were no demand, no grifters would make them.

I usually don't use the shop option much myself, but it is cool nonetheless!

Which actions generate credits? I've noticed daily activity and presumably posting. Are there other things? Likes on posts?

Also it's all kind of pricey. Might drive more engagement if the items felt a little more attainable, like maybe 1/2 as much as currently.

Last edited:
Also it's all kind of pricey. Might drive more engagement if the items felt a little more attainable, like maybe 1/2 as much as currently.
I was thinking the same thing too. I think being cheaper would be the best way, and possibly increasing the amount you get too?

Which actions generate credits? I've noticed daily activity and presumably posting. Are there other things? Likes on posts?

Thanks, I’ll make them cheaper this afternoon. Post gives one credit while a thread gives 3 tot 6 credits.

Hello everyone,

Did some little work to the Shop again. Made it a bit cheaper and more easily navigable. Added a few things, among the Member-to-Member services. Basically, what you can do there is setup your own shop item / exchange service and offer per example 50 posts for another member to purchase from you for a certain amount of credits. (Shop = Credits only!) If you wish to do the same for real money, use the Classifieds.

Hello everyone,

Did some little work to the Shop again. Made it a bit cheaper and more easily navigable. Added a few things, among the Member-to-Member services. Basically, what you can do there is setup your own shop item / exchange service and offer per example 50 posts for another member to purchase from you for a certain amount of credits. (Shop = Credits only!) If you wish to do the same for real money, use the Classifieds.
That's real cool!

People can create forums, gain access to forums, etc through some of those shop items.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor