Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Social Lounge (2 Viewers)

Congratulations, Cory!
Thank you, I'll be interested to see what my first $2.00 raise check will be.

So, I sold a Micheal Jordan sports card for $26.00, a Larry Bird card for $59.00, and a Rickey Henderson card for $58.00 on eBay. The buyer had to pay for the shipping. These were all of my father's cards, and he said I could keep 50% of the pay for doing the work to put them on eBay.

Between CDs and trading cards, I still have 14 listings on eBay. A lot of them have been relisted several times, but I usually take $2.00 or more off when that happens.

Good evening everyone! Just one more day then it's my weekend again. :D Today was interesting, the air compressor was down at work so no one could work on their machines for a good half hour. Even the ovens were down so literally nothing was being made aside from some wire since one of the machines that cut wire for the shelves was still up and running. I just went around and did a safety audit since no one could work on anything and there was nothing for me to enter into the computer.

First drive of the year is a fact! ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_7149.jpeg
    IMG_7149.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 5
Good afternoon everyone! Sadly another weekend is soon to be ending, but they can't last forever. Recently I heard that one of the people I watched on Youtube passed away... His name was Mark Nichols but he was better known as "Hobo Shoestring." He would hop trains and talk about his days on the rails. He unfortunately went to the ER since he had some medical problems, but he was discharged. He apparently was said to be a bit delusional, they found him in the lake outside his apartment. :( He probably was walking outside and fell into the lake.

All packed and ready for my trip to Bali tomorrow! Can’t wait :D

Hope everyone has a great week!

It looks like I'll be paying off a new (used) car soon because my car got in a slight crash in December and the repairs are so great that it has to be totaled. I'm thankful I'm getting my tax return soon; my upcoming check is the first one I got my $2.00 raise.

I'm only getting $100-something back this year.
I got $600-something back instead because they were compensating me for not making enough money, and my first $2.00 raise paycheck is this Thursday. I just got $100 as well for part of our garage sale profits. I have stuff sitting on eBay waiting to be sold, and I plan to take the remaining CDs I own to a resale entertainment store and see how much they'll give me. Insurance is giving me $5000 for my car.

I'm not trying to brag, but I'm just happy that I'm finally sitting pretty.

Hey everyone, Black Sails and Vikings just recently landed on Netflix, and me and my father plan to watch both of them. We're watching Black Sails first, which has 4 seasons and we're watching Vikings next which has 6 seasons.

So, I made $100 on the CDs I sold mentioned above, it was a full box worth of them. I'm satisfied with my earnings.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor